Brownies are always a favorite at our house and these heart shaped brownies are so good and perfect for Valentine’s Day dessert or birthday parties.
You can use any flavor frosting and sprinkles to change it up for Valentine’s Day, birthday parties or any special occasion.
Heart Shape Sandwich Brownies
1 box of brownie mix, any brand
1/2 C. vegetable oil
3 tbsp. water
pink frosting (I used Pillsbury Strawberry frosting)
Round frosting tip
Disposable piping bag
Heart shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the brownie mix, 2 eggs, vegetable oil and water mixing well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Use the heart cookie cutter to cut out the brownies. You will want an even number of heart brownies.
- Pour the Valentine sprinkles into a small dish or plate.
- Attach the round frosting tip to the disposable piping bag and fill with frosting.
- Flip a heart shaped brownie over and frost the edge (please see photo).
- Take a second brownie and sandwich the brownies together.
- Dip the frosted brownie sides in the Valentine sprinkles (see photo).
- Repeat with all the brownies.
PRODUCTS USED MAKING BROWNIES
Valentine Sprinkles – Wilton Sweetheart 6-Cell Valentine Sprinkles Mix
Heart Cookie Cutters – Wilton 3 Piece Hearts Cutter Set