The holiday season is upon us and that means it’s time to start planning your holiday gift ideas for loved ones. I have compiled a list of 20 DIY holiday gifts for loved ones! Buying gifts for a lot of family and friends can really add up, and become overwhelming. Why not create homemade gifts that are pretty inexpensive and adorable!
You will find a variety of gifts from homemade foods, bath salts, gift baskets, hand soaps and more. Finding a perfect gift for a loved one can be fun and rewarding once you decide. I hope your loved ones enjoy these DIY gifts!
1. Friendship Soup In a Jar – Have some neighbors or friends you want to give a small gift to? Consider this soup in a jar, it has instructions how to make and can warm them up on a cold winter day!
2. DIY Hand Soap In a Mason Jar – Make some homemade hand soap and put in a mason jar soap dispenser, add some ribbon and you have a wonderful gift. I love the look of this.
3. Slate Cheese Tray – A wonderful gift to give to someone who entertains a lot! This is so fun and who doesn’t love cheese?
4. DIY Peppermint Candy Bowl – This is such a fun gift to make and give. Make a bowl out of hard peppermint candies. It is beautiful to set out on a table or shelf to add some holiday decoration to your home.
5. DIY Gift Basket – If you have a friend who loves sweets or coffee create a fun personalized gift basket with all their favorite goodies inside. This is fun and you can even make homemade treats to stuff inside. You can save so much money when you make your own gift baskets, instead of buying them premade.
6. DIY Christmas Candles – If you find a good deal on candles, you might like this gift. Decorate the candle jar into a jolly Santa, snowman or elf.
7. Cinnamon Pine Cone Spray – Give someone the gift of a holiday-inspired scent. These cinnamon pine cones will fill their home with a wonderful scent all through the holiday season! Plus they are really pretty to put out on display. You must try Christmas in a Bottle Cinnamon Pine Cone Spray.
8. Lavender Bath Salt – Holidays can be stressful with the company and entertaining, so giving a bath salt to help relax after a long day is a perfect gift.
9. DIY Burlap Canvas Reindeer – This is a fun gift, a decoration gift. Create this beautiful reindeer on a canvas and give to a friend or loved one to hang on their wall or their mantle.
10. Monogram Knit Coffee Sleeve – Have a coffee lover in mind, create this fun monogrammed knit coffee sleeve. This will help keep their hands protected from the hot cup.
11. Candy Filled Christmas Ornaments – Yes, please! These are so affordable and absolutely precious. Create fun Christmas ornaments with candies or kisses inside.
12. Reindeer Hot Chocolate – This is super fun and very affordable. Make little reindeer shaped hot chocolate packets to give out. Toss in a gift basket or give to coworkers.
13. Stenciled Kitchen Utensils – This is a great one for anyone who loves to spend time cooking and baking in the kitchen.
14. Holiday Coasters – Take some time and create these fun coasters that would be a perfect gift. Pair with a coffee mug and some hot chocolate packets and you have a wonderful gift.
15. Aromatherapy Shower Blocks – With how popular essential oils are right now, this is a gift so many people would love.
16. Nail Polish Marbled Mug – What a fun way to give a custom mug to anyone who enjoys, coffee, tea, or even hot cocoa. I love the look of these mugs, and you can use any color combination.
17. Layered Popcorn Gift Jar – Know someone who loves popcorn? This is a fun gift to give and very inexpensive. What I love is you could also include string so they could make popcorn garland for their Christmas tree.
18. No Sew Flannel Blanket Scarf – Nothing is cozier and adds the right amount of pop to an outfit than a blanket scarf. Try your hand at this no-sew scarf!
19. Felt and Holly Christmas Wreath – I love holiday wreaths, and they make wonderful gifts. This one is absolutely gorgeous and pretty inexpensive to make.
20. Mason Jar Herb Garden – I love the idea of an herb garden, and this one in mason jars is the winner for me.