Celebrate the Luck of the Irish with these delicious St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes. These delicious cupcakes will be a hit with family or are perfect to take to your school or office party.
St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes
1 C. granulated sugar
1/2 C. butter, melted
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 C. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 C. milk
disposable piping bag
Star round frosting tip
St. Patty’s Day sticks (I purchased mine at the dollar store)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 count muffin tin with green cupcake liners.
2. Combine the granulated sugar, melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder and milk.
3. Scoop the cupcake batter into the muffin tins filling each about 3/4 full.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let cool.
3 C. powdered sugar
1-2 tbsp. milk
1/3 C. butter, melted
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Green food coloring
Using a hand held mixer, combine the powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and milk. Add green food coloring to the frosting.
Add Frosting To Cupcakes:
1. Attach the frosting tip to the disposable piping bag and fill with green frosting.
2. Gently squeeze the frosting out of the bag and onto each cupcake in a circular motion going around the top of the cupcake.
3. Repeat with each cupcake.
Take 2 St. Patty’s day sticks and affix to the top of each toothpick, front and back.
Place the toothpicks into the cupcakes.