The Cat in the Hat was one of my favorite Dr. Seuss books when I was growing up. I enjoyed sharing the magic of Dr. Seuss with my kids and it never gets old reading these books. I hope to read them to grand kids one day!
I’ve rounded up some fun The Cat In The Hat crafts that are perfect activities for anyone who is homeschooling, for Teachers in the classroom or for a fun craft day at home. They are great companions to the classic Dr. Seuss book. Check out all 15 The Cat in the Hat crafts for kids.
15 Dr. Seuss The Cat in the Hat Crafts for Kids
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 Craft from I Heart Crafty Things shows you how to make super duper fun, Thing 1 and 2 Blow Painting Dr. Seuss Craft that is perfect to go along with reading The Cat in the Hat.
- Easy Dr. Seuss Hats from Mamas Like me are perfect for kids to wear while reading Dr. Seuss books in school and at home.
- Cupcake Liner Cat in the Hat from I Heart Crafy Things is a cute craft the kids will enjoy making.
- Paper Plate Dr. Seuss Hat from The Resourceful Mama is a fun craft that has a few steps and requires some assembly but her preschooler was able to do it with some help from her.
- Dr. Seuss STEM Craft from Little Bins For Little Hands put together a simple STEM activity to stack the cat’s hat that is easy to do at home or at school.
- Cat in the Hat Craft from I Heart Arts n Crafts has a simple craft making the cutest Cat In The Hat by incorporating a photo of your little one.
- Cat in the Hat Pom Pom Craft from Living Montessori Now is a fun craft for the kids to make using a free printable and pom poms.
- Cat in the Hat Craft from Glued To My Crafts Blog is simple, inexpensive and fun for all ages. This is a good one for the whole family to do together.
- Cat in the Hat Popsicle Craft from The Resourceful Mama has a fun craft where you create our own giant cat in the hat inspired hat from craft sticks.
- Cat in the Hat Craft from Crafts By Courtney is made from a cereal box. Grab a cereal box red cardstock and some white paint to get started making your own fun hat.
- Cat in the Hat Snack from Fancy Frugal Life is a easy fun snack to make. All you need are Oreos, red gummy life savers, and white icing.
- Cat in the Hat Puppet from Glued To My Crafts Blog is a kid friendly craft that is super simple and inexpensive to make. Your kids will enjoy great imaginative play with their own puppet.
- Paper Roll Cat in the Hat from Non Toy Gifts is a fun craft your kids will love making. All you need is paper roll, construction paper, glue, pom poms, black marker and googly eyes.0
- Cat in the Hat Pencil Can from Obseussed is a pencil holder made out of recycled cans and are quick and easy to make.
- Build the Hat Craft from I Can Teach My Child can be easily differentiated for all ages and abilities: from toddlers to tweens!